Head of Undergraduate-M.Sc.direct program in Computer Science and Computational Biology (CS-LS) in the Hebrew University
(jointly with Nir Friedman, from 1999).
Head of teaching division "Molecular and Structural Biochemistry" in the Life Science Institute (1999-2002).
HUJI Course Catalogue
International teaching and training:
- Machine Learning in Bioinformatics conference, Friday October
17th, 2003 Brussels, Belgium
- Session Chair:
ECCB'2003 European Conference on Computational Biology
September 27-30, 2003, Paris, France
- Third International Summer School on
Warsaw University, Poland
August 31 - September 5, 2003
- talk: Protein families - Why?
- talk: Classification methods - motifs and domains
- talk: Hierarchical Classification - Pro and Con
- talk: Seeking folds in the protein universe
- talk: Functional Genomics - PANDORA and ProtoNet
- Bertinoro, Italy (7-13 June, 2003):
First Workshop on Post-Genome Algorithms
- Computational Genomics (guest). The protein space. 13/1/03
talk: Charting the protein space
- Bat Sheva Interdisciplinary Workshop, 19-21 October 2002 at Hyatt Dead Sea
Global Information in Biological Systems:
The Emergence of Functional Organization
- Erice (2002): International Schools
of Crystallography From Genes to Drugs via Crystallography
- Singapore (2002): Post Genomics
Knowledge Discovery Series -Organized by Institute of Mathematics
- Board of Directors of the ISCB. Beginning January 21, 2004.